Dear Readers, please excuse me. I'll be missing from the blogosphere for a bit, while I enjoy every delicious inch of my newborn daughter...
02 - 11 - 2011
- Staring at her with a goofy smile on my face.
- Feeling her chest in the wee small hours to make sure she's still breathing
- Being hungry ALL. THE. TIME.
- Trying to keep her besotted big brothers from smothering her in their enthusiasm.
- Fighting my way through mountains of washing, and dirty nappies.
- Marvelling over how a tiny soul can weave her way so effortlessly into the fabric of a family.
- Sunning my sore nipples in the backyard, and hoping no-one is peeking through the fence at me, while pondering whether I have, in fact, lost my marbles.
- Snoozing in the first available armchair.
Oh, and there's that small matter of having to be moved out of our home in another three weeks...
Did I mention that I am Very Busy? I am also Very Happy, Very Thankful and Very Blessed.