Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's a Girl!!

Dear Readers, please excuse me. I'll be missing from the blogosphere for a bit, while I enjoy every delicious inch of my newborn daughter...


Sanchia
02 - 11 - 2011

As every other mother out there knows, I am currently very busy:

  • Staring at her with a goofy smile on my face.
  • Feeling her chest in the wee small hours to make sure she's still breathing
  • Being hungry ALL. THE. TIME.
  • Trying to keep her besotted big brothers from smothering her in their enthusiasm.
  • Fighting my way through mountains of washing, and dirty nappies.
  • Marvelling over how a tiny soul can weave her way so effortlessly into the fabric of a family.
  • Sunning my sore nipples in the backyard, and hoping no-one is peeking through the fence at me, while pondering whether I have, in fact, lost my marbles.
  • Snoozing in the first available armchair.
Oh, and there's that small matter of having to be moved out of our home in another three weeks...

Did I mention that I am Very Busy? I am also Very Happy, Very Thankful and Very Blessed.


No comments: