Tuesday, September 27, 2011

For Sale: Our Home!!

Finally....after months of blood, sweat and tears, and just about doing in my poor pregnant back (Yes, only 4 weeks to go!!), our home is finally on the market!

The complete lack of clutter is so refreshing, I cannot think why we didn't clean up the place earlier?  But I'm determined to take the lesson into my new home. Less stuff = less mess = less cleaning time = happier all round...

And just because I'm so house-proud and it's a new feeling to revel in....Bear with me, while I post some photos, which will mean nothing to anyone else, but make me feel incredibly happy.

I wish I had some "before" pictures to compare it with, but alas....


Kitchen and Dining


Dining and Living Area


Boy's Bedroom


Main Bedroom (Unknown to me, a cheeky little cherub was jumping on the bed right before the photographer came...hence the rumpled bedcovers. Oh, well...can't have everything perfect!)

Spare Bedroom

We had our first open house this last weekend, with some good interest. Now we wait with bated breath for the offers to start rolling in....We hope :-)

No comments: